Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Enlightened Moment

I know it's been awhile since I last posted, but I needed to take the time away to reflect and reconfigure myself and what I want to blog about.

As I was walking back from the Daimen Hirst show at the Gagosian galleries I had a realization.  I find NYC boring and the city does not have much to offer anymore.  It's not the city I fell in love with.  It has become like any other American city.  It's over commercialized and mainly a corporate shell of it's former self.

I'm writing to you my readers and friends to help me find what makes NYC a unique American city. Please write in suggestions and I'll try them and comment on my experience.

Otherwise I am ready to pack my bags and say Au revior to NYC and Bonjour to Paris!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment